Attribute Definitions (Full Data Download)
Your subscription may not include all the attributes. Please reach out to your account manager for more information.
|Full Data Download (UI)||Full Data Download (CSV)||Name in API||Definition|
|Connector_id||spot_connector_id||Identifies the connectors within the given EVSEs. Two connectors may have the same id as long as they do not belong to the same EVSE object.|
|Location_unique_id||master_location_external_reference||data.id||The unique id at the location level.|
|Location_name||charging_station_name||data.name||The name of the location.|
|Main_operator||main_operator||The official brand of the charging station operator.|
|Operator||operator_name||data.operator.name||The operator of the charging station.|
|Suboperator||suboperator_name||data.suboperator.name||The suboperator of the charging station.|
|Owner||owner_name||data.owner.name||The owner of the charging station.|
|Address||reverse_geodata_street||data.address||The number and street at which the charging station is located.|
|Postal_Code||reverse_geodata_postal_code||data.postal_code||The postal code or ZIP code of the charging station.|
|City||reverse_geodata_city||data.city||The city where the charging station is located.|
|Municipality||municipality||data.administrative_areas.municipality||The municipality where the charging station is located.|
|Province / State||province||data.administrative_areas.state_province||The province or state (in the US) where the charging station is located.|
|Country_code||countrycode||data.country||The two digit country code of the country where the charging station is located.|
|Country||country||The country where the charging station is located.|
|Latitude||reverse_geodata_lat||data.coordinates.latitude||The latitude of the location where the charging station is located.|
|Longitude||reverse_geodata_lng||data.coordinates.longitude||The longitude of the location where the charging station is located.|
|Access_type||public_access_type_name||data.access_type||The access type of the charging station:
- Public: Assigned when the locations can be accessed 24/7 by everyone.
- Restricted: Assigned when the charging points are erected on private domain that are subject to specific, though non-discriminatory access restrictions, such as the usage of opening and closing hours as a requirement to use the associated facilities. For example, the recharging points in car parks of large warehouses or convenience stores, underground car parks, hotel and catering establishments, etc.
- Private: Assigned when the chargers are not accessible to the public, because they are placed on private locations like a private driveway. For example, some chargers are accessible only to the employees of a company or to the residents of a building.
|Location_type||location_type||data.location_type||The location type where the charging station is located:
|Timezone||charging_station_timezone||The timezone for the charging station.|
|EVSE_ID||charging_spot_id||The unique id within Eco-Movement. Use this attribute to count the number of EVSEs.|
|EVSE_UID||spot_connector_src_id||data.evses.uid||The unique id within the system of the CPO. This attribute is always filled by CPO and Eco-Movement.|
|EVSE_OCPI_ID||charging_spot_ocpi_evse_id||data.evses.evse_id||The unique id for the outside world. It is compliant with "eMI3standard version V1.0". This attribute is provided by the CPO and it is not always filled.|
|Physical_reference||charging_spot_physical_reference||data.evses.physical_reference||The code displayed on the hardware of the charging station. This attribute is provided by the operator.|
|The format (socket or cable) of the installed connector.|
|The standard of the installed connector. For example, Chademo or Type 2 Mennekes.|
|The power type of the connectors:
|The maximum power in watt. For example, if the value is 2000 then the charging speed is valid up to 2000.|
|The voltage of the connector (line to neutral for AC_3_PHASE), in volt [V].|
|Maximum amperage of the connector, in ampere [A].|
|Pricing_id||spot_connector_pricing_id||connector.pricing_id||The pricing_id allows you to look up all prices for a specific pricing_id in another report. (This attribute is available only with pricing license.)|
|The timestamp when the connector was last updated or created.|
|Date_added||added_at||data.added_at||The date when Eco-Movement initially received the data for the location.
Note: This is not the date when the charging station was constructed.
|Last_status||charging_spot_spot_status||data.evses.status||Shows the status at the time of the update. The data is updated once per day and it is one of the following:
- AVAILABLE: The EVSE or Connector is able to start a new charging session.
- CHARGING: The EVSE or Connector is in use.
- INOPERATIVE: The EVSE or Connector is not yet active or it is no longer available (deleted).
- BLOCKED: The EVSE or Connector is not accessible because of a physical barrier, such as a car.
- OUTOFORDER: The EVSE or Connector is currently out of order.
- PLANNED: The EVSE or Connector is planned and will operate soon.
- REMOVED: The EVSE or Connector or charge point is discontinued or removed.
- RESERVED: The EVSE or Connector is reserved for a particular EV driver, and is unavailable for other drivers.
- UNKNOWN: No status information available. (Also used when offline)
|EVSE_last_update||charging_spot_updated_at||data.evses.last_updated||The timestamp when the EVSE or its connectors were last updated or created.|
|The support phone number for the operator.|
|Charging_station_last_update||charging_station_updated_at||data.last_updated||The timestamp when the location or one of its EVSEs or connectors were last updated or created.|
|Capability_charging_profile||charging_spot_capability_charging_profile||data.evses.capabilities||Shows whether the EVSE supports charging profiles or not. Profiles is not yet supported by OCPI.|
|data.evses.capabilities||Shows whether charging at the EVSE can be paid with a credit card or not.|
|data.evses.capabilities||Shows whether the EVSE can be remotely started or stopped.|
|Capability_reservable||charging_spot_capability_reservable||data.evses.capabilities||Shows whether the EVSE can be reserved or not.|
|Capability_rfid_reader||charging_spot_capability_rfid_reader||data.evses.capabilities||Shows whether charging at the EVSE can be authorized with a RFID token or not.|
|Capability_unlock_capable||charging_spot_capability_unlock_capable||data.evses.capabilities||Shows whether the connectors have mechanical lock that can be requested by the eMSP to be unlocked or not.|
|EVSE_parking_restrictions||charging_spot_parking_restrictions||data.evses.capabilities||Any restrictions to the parking spot for different purposes. This attribute is only filled if it is supplied by the CPO.|
|Facilities||location_facilities||data.facilities||An optional list of facilities the charging location directly belongs to:
- FUEL_ STATION
|Related_locations||attributes_related_locations||data.related_locations||The facility closest to the charging point location.|
|Shows whether the location is always open or has opening times.|
|Indicates if the EVSEs can be used for charging outside the opening hours of the location. For example, when a parking garage closes its barriers overnight, the attribute indicates if you can charge until the next morning.|
|A list of all the major eMSP cards accepted at this location, including links to their native applications.|
|The charging behavior of users divided in groups based on real-time information.
- URBAN_CHARGING: Mainly morning charging, and some mixed afternoon and evening charging.
- FAST_CHARGING: Mainly short charging (sessions less than 30 minutes) with some morning and afternoon charging.
- MIXED_CHARGING: Mixed behaviour between morning, afternoon, evening, overnight, and noise charging.
- OVERNIGHT_CHARGING: Mainly overnight charging.
- OFFICE_CHARGING: Mainly morning charging with some afternoon charging.
- NOISE_CHARGING: The charging sessions that do not fit any other category.
|Shows whether a credit card can be used for authorization or not.|
|Shows whether a debit card can be used for authorization or not.|
|Shows whether a membership application can be used for authorization or not.|
|Shows whether a membership card can be used for authorization or not.|
|Shows whether a QR code can be used for authorization or not.|
|Shows whether a SMS can be used for authorization or not.|
|Green_energy||green_energy||Shows whether the energy is 100% from regenerative sources or not. CO2 and nuclear waste is shown as zero.|
|The percentage of green energy.|
|The percentage of fossil energy.|
|Hardware_class||charging_spot_hardware_class||This attribute is not available yet.|
|Hardware_manufacturer||charging_spot_hardware_manufacturer||The manufacturer of the charging station's hardware.|
|Hardware_model||charging_spot_hardware_model||The model of the hardware of the charging station's hardware.|
|Adhoc authorization payment methods||adhoc_authorisation_payment_method||data.
|Shows the authentication and payment methods. The methods are:
|Location Category||location_category||data.location_category||The type of location where a charge point is located. For example, shop.|
|Additional Geo Locations||additional_geo_location||data.related_locations||The name, category, and distance of up to five facilities that are closest to the charge point's location.|